Water-based EP40 is now one of a two-part system which consists of EP40 Epoxy Floor Primer and EP40 Epoxy Finish coat.
NO MORE DAMP EP40 Floor Primer is easy to apply and specially formulated to soak into the substrate, blocking pores, improving adhesion and ensuring an even, high quality finish.
The application of EP40 Epoxy Finish Coat results in floors that are easier to clean with a hard-wearing, dust-free, waterproof and impervious finish, and are substantially more resistant to damage by fork-lift trucks, chemical, fuels and lubricants.
Available in grey or clear, EP40 is ideal for use on concrete floors in a wide range of environments, including industrial plants, commercial and retail stores, warehouses, hospitals, showrooms, garages, gymnasiums and even in food preparation areas because of its water-based formulation.
Manufactured in the UK by Wykamol, EP40 delivers unbeatable benefits in application, usage and performance.
- Can be applied to green concrete after just 7 days
- Ideal for areas in contact with vehicles, such as forklifts and lorries
- Ideal for areas with high foot traffic
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and wood
- Floor becomes easier to clean due to the impervious finish
- Makes the substrate substantially more resistant to chemicals, fuels and lubricants
- Provides attractive, dust-free finish
- Can be used internally and externally
- Can be used as a liquid DPM (damp-proofing membrane) at ground level
For further information please download our data sheets or contact the Wykamol Technical Department