HYDRADEK PU is a single component liquid made up from pure polyurethane, which once catalysed forms a continuous elastic membrane, without any joints/overlapping, and on smaller roofs without any integrated HYDRADEK FLEECE required.
Its properties make it an excellent choice for achieving air-tightness and perfect waterproofing on a multitude of surfaces and substrates. It is applied manually, using a solvent resistant roller or brush and, exceptionally, using specific spray equipment. It has CE marking on the basis of a statement made, Declaration of Performance (DoP) conforms to the regulations UE305/2011. This declaration is available on demand. HYDRADEK PU has a European technical approval ETA 10/0121 and BBA 16/5340 (W3: working life 25 years, 1,2mm minimum thickness).
Liquid membrane waterproofing system, to waterproofing or coating:
• Roofs, terraces, balconies, and overhangs (walkable) (ETE 10/0121 y BBA 16/5340)
• Structural concrete slabs, and concrete walls and foundations
• Metal and asbestos roofs
• Swimming pools, artificial lakes and ponds
• Green roof and walls (ETE 10/0121 y BBA 16/5340
• Please consult our technical department in the event of any other materials/surface coverings.