No More Damp High Impact Plaster Finish is highly durable and therefore the ideal product to finish over Wykamol's No More Damp Renovation Plaster and a range of other soft finish substrates.
High Impact Plaster Finish is designed to provide a quality, long-lasting finish as part of the No More Damp Replastering System, after the installation of a damp-proof course (DPC). It is also an ideal product to use as part of floor remediation works due to its breathability.
No More Damp High Impact Plaster Finish can be used in the following ways:
- As part of the No More Damp Replastering System after a DPC installation
- After and application of No More Damp Renovation Plaster, to protect its characteristically soft finish
- High traffic commercial environments such as hospitals and children's nurseries
- Domestic environments which are prone to accidental damage, such as family homes
- As a finish over plasterboard
- As a finish over existing gypsum plaster and lime backgrounds
- As part of flood remediation works